You may cancel your order within the 14 day cancellation period from the date of delivery (“cancellation period“). The cancellation period will expire 14 days after you have received all the goods in your order. You must post the goods back to us at your expense. We will refund all payments received from you, excluding the costs of standard delivery to you. We may make a deduction from the refund for loss in value of any goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, for example if the power adaptor or fixing screws are missing from the camera.
We will make the refund without any undue delay and not later than 14 days after we receive back from you any goods supplied or 14 days after you provide evidence that you have returned the goods to us, if earlier. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods to us.
We will make the refund using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless we have expressly agreed otherwise. We will not charge any cancellation fee for a cancellation made within the cancellation period. A fee of £4.95 may be levied for cancellations which we accept outside of the cancellation period.
We may hold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back whichever is the earliest.
You must return the goods no later than 7 days after you inform us of the cancellation. You are advised to retain proof of postage (from the post office) or a receipt (from the courier). Please complete the returns form provided on the back of your invoice and include this in your parcel. If you do not have your invoice, please complete your details clearly on a piece of paper and include this in the parcel.
Send your returns to:
4 VANCOUVER DRIVE
You need to notify us first before returning any product. You may do this through the “Contact Us” page on our web site before returning any product or email us at email@example.com
Returns made without notice SHALL NOT qualify for a refund.
How do I cancel an order?
Ans- You can cancel your order before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded. In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
**If you are unsure about the return/cancel process, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for refund. Our sales team will get in touch with you to assist with your return.
In order to cancel an item online:
• Log into your D3D Security System account and go to the ‘My Orders’ page
• Identify the item you want to cancel and click on the corresponding ‘View Details’ link
• In the detailed order page, you will see ‘Cancel’ links against each of the items in that order
• Click on the ‘Cancel’ link, indicate the reason for cancellation, choose a mode of refund and confirm cancellation
• Once your cancellation request is created, we will ensure that the cancellation is processed as soon as possible
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
• Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it can take upto 15 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
• If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as ‘Shipped’, we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
• Refund can only be processed using the same payment method used for payment while order
• However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by D3D Security System.
Why do I see a disabled ‘Cancel’ link?
A disabled ‘Cancel’ link can mean the following things:
• The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
• The item is non-refundable (eg. e-Gift Vouchers)
After Cancellation done, the amount will be credited in customers account (same mode that customers use for purchase order.) in Next 7 working days.
In any of the above cases, you can get in touch with our Customer Support for more information
For B2B Policy Unused Balance Clause :- “Any top-up payment / advance payment which is received from retailers / distributors deposit the advance payment to his retail account for, the retailer / distributor does not use the amount for goods & services and he wants his payment to return in this case after one month of deposit, retailer need to give refund request to us, once we will get refund request from the retailer, the balance amount will be refunded within 15 to 20 working days via same source”.