The term ‘iBRU Ltd.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 4, Vancover Drive, Kent, ME8 0DD, UK. Our company registration number is 10847462. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
D3D hereby excludes all liability for any claim, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever (whether such claims, loss, demands or damages were foreseeable, known or otherwise) arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or the information, content or materials included on this site, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of revenue; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of anticipated savings; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of damage to or corruption of data; loss of use of money or otherwise, and whether or not advised of the possibility of such claim, loss demand or damages and whether arising in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise. This statement does not affect your statutory rights.
Nothing in this website disclaimer excludes or limits D3D’s liability for death or personal injury caused by D3D’s negligence (or that of its employees, agents or directors) or the tort of deceit or any liability which my not be limited or excluded by law.
Please note that when you purchase equipment or services from us, we do not provide insurance for your premises or its contents and our charges are not insurance premiums. Our charges are based upon the value of the products we sell and the limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in the terms of purchase and are unrelated to the value of any property located in your premises, or any risk of loss to or on your premises. Our products do not eliminate the events they are intended to detect, avert or record and any loss, cost or expense arising from such events, even where our products failed, is your sole risk.