Wireless Gas Leak Sensor- Model:GL – 100A
The Wireless Gas Leakage Detector is an INPUT DEVICE designed for natural gas,LPG detection. It can use independently or as a front-end detector of an alarm system. Upon detection of natural gas and LPG, the GL-100A automatically generates an alarm signal to control panel and sound & flash alarm. The unit is RF and EMI Immunity to interferences produced by radio device.
Sorry! This product is currently out of stock. Please enter your details in ‘Get A free Quote’ form and we will contact you once the product is back in stock.
Buy it on eBay Buy it on Amazon
When configured with D3D Security system, if any LPG leakage is detected by D3D LPG sensor, security system will activate the siren and send alert on all registered user mobile phones.
This is a simple-to-use liquefied petroleum gas (LPG) sensor, suitable for sensing LPG (composed of mostly propane and butane) concentrations in the air. D3D LPG sensor can detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm.
- Newly-developed sensor unit inside.
- Wireless transmitting digital signal to control panel.
- Intelligent logic control, eliminate false alarm.
- Microcontroller temperature analysis and Automatic temperature compensation for summertime detection;
- Tightly-mated bug guard to protect the sensor optics from insects, spiders and dust, Worm. It is dustproof, mothproof and anti-white light.
- Strong adaptability to circumstance requirements.
- SMT adopted, RF and EMI Immunity.
- Manual test, auto-reset, and low power consumption.
- Thin structure design.
|RF Immunity||> 20 V/m 10 – 1000 MHz|
|Alarm Sensitivity||10%+/-5 LEL|
|White Light Immunity||>8000 lux|
|Alarm Output||sound & flash alarm|
|Temperature Range||-10°C to +50°C|
|Relative Humidity||Less than 95% (25 ℃ )|
|Installation Mode||Wall Mounted|
|Dimensions||115mm x 72mm x41mm (HxWxD)|
|Applications||For indoor use.|
*1GL-100A LPG leakage sensor